Grab The All Access Pass... Plus Exclusive Fast Action
Bonuses And You Won't Miss A Thing...
Customer Experience Thought Leader | Consultancy | Training | Strategy | Keynote Speaker | Podcast Host | Bestselling Author
Colin is recognized, by others, as a world thought leader in 'Customer Experience'. LinkedIn have recognized him as one of the world's Top 150 Business Influencers. "Brand Quarterly" voted Colin one of the 'Top 50 Marketing Thought Leaders Over 50' for the last two years in a row. Colin now has 256,000 followers of his work. Colin is co-host of a highly successful podcast, 'The Intuitive Customer'. https://beyondphilosophy.com/podcast/
Colin is CEO of Beyond Philosophy, one of the wrold's leading CX consultancy & training organization. Under Colin's leadership, Beyond Philosophy has helped many of the world's most prestigious organizations move their CX to the next level. One client, Maersk Line, the world’s largest container shipping company, improved their net promoter score by 40 points in 30 months.
Colin is an accomplished keynote conference speaker who can inspire organizations to focus on their Customers.
His followers can access free resources to help them improve their CX by going here: https://beyondphilosophy.com/thanks-following-colin-shaw-linkedin/.
Colin is a renowned best-selling author. His books include:
1. "Building Great Customer Experiences" – Palgrave MacMillan, 2002
2. "Revolutionize your Customer Experience" – Palgrave MacMillan, 2004
3. "The DNA of Customer Experience: How Emotions Drive Value" – Palgrave MacMillan, 2007
4. "Customer Experience: Future Trends & Insights" – Palgrave MacMillan, 2010
5. "Unlocking the Hidden Customer Experience: Short Stories of Remarkable Practices to Ensure Success" - 2015
6. "The Intuitive Customer: Seven Imperatives for Moving Your Customer Experience to the Next Level" - Palgrave MacMillian, 2016.
Follow Colin on Twitter @ColinShaw_CX
Intuitive Customer Podcast - https://beyondphilosophy.com/podcast
Website / https://beyondphilosophy.com/contact/