Grab The All Access Pass... Plus Exclusive Fast Action
Bonuses And You Won't Miss A Thing...
Senior Customer Experience & Digital Marketing Strategist, International Speaker, Bestselling Author, Podcaster
1. Omnichannel customer experience, digital marketing, and usability consultant, speaker, trainer and author, with three decades helping clients such as Bank of America, the Royal Bank of Canada, ING Direct, the Government of Alberta, Cruise Ship Centres, Edmonton Public Schools, etc.
2. Author of 2 bestsellers, incl. "PeopleShock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule"
3. Host of the Frank Reactions podcast on customer experience, Tema interviews business leaders & experts to help you deliver on the 3P Profit Formula: Promise + People + Process = Profits. Get those things right consistently and your customers will love you and your organization will thrive
Some of my previous experiences:
- I put up my first website in 1995 (to promote my book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women", which became a career best-seller.
- Frustrated by how badly most websites worked, in 2001 I launched Web Mystery Shoppers , which borrowed the concept of mystery shopping from retail and applied it to websites. Using custom-built research software, my panel of 70,000+ people and I tested customer experiences on their websites, with their contact center staff and sometimes in their physical locations. The world's 1st omnichannel customer service testing co.
- I have served on various boards of directors (Currently: University of Alberta Senator; BusinessLink board member, President of Litfest ; Previous incl: Regional Chair, Canadian Women in Communications; Chair, Brian Webb Dance Company, U of T Business Alumni Association, Couchiching Institute on Public Affairs, Peggy Baker Dance Projecs, ... )
Active in industry associations (e.g. Customer Experience Professionals' Assn, Usability Professionals' Assn, Mktg Research & Intelligence Assn)
Specialties: Customer Experience in the Digital Era, Usability, Digital Marketing & Communications Strategy, Market Research, Speaking, Teaching.
Have spoken/taught in US, Canada, France, Mexico & South Africa.