Customer Service Keynote Speaker | Communication/Human Potential Trainer | Bestselling author | Media Pro
SOCAP International -Great Lakes Chapter
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Greater Detroit Area
Thanks for visiting my profile! I help leaders grow their team’s competencies in: Customer Focus - Putting the customer first while still meeting the goals of your Organization Employee Engagement/Cu... ...
98 Mutual Connections
You and Marilyn both know John Spence, JoAnna Brandi, and 96 others
8 Mutual Groups
You and Marilyn are both in the CCW Digital, Customer Experience Management Professionals, and 6 other groups
Company Name SOCAP International -Great Lakes Chapter
Dates Employed Jan 2018 – Present
Employment Duration 4 mos
Location Greater Detroit Area
In addition to running a woman-owned training company that focuses on Relationship-Strengthening Customer Service, Communication Skills and Coaching, Marilyn is on the board of the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business - SOCAP International - Great Lakes Chapter in the position of Chapter Secretary.
CEO, Customer Service Keynoter I Success coach I Professional Women Retreat Facilitator
Company Name Suttle Enterprises LLC
Dates Employed 1996 – Present
Employment Duration 22 yrs
Location Metro-Detroit Area in Michigan
* Providing Personal and Professional Growth Keynotes & Training.
* Identified as Global Gurus’ World’s Top 30 List of Customer Service Professionals in 2018.
* Energizing leaders, staff, and individuals with emotion-management skills that are practical and useable for managers, entrepreneurs, teams, front-line employees, and parents.
* Bestselling customer service book author.
* Suttle-Shift Group Coaching to release self-limitations producing empowered action, success, and happiness.
* Keynoting to improve communication skills with today's customers, and strengthen relationships, increasing self management and self esteem through life-balancing techniques.
Conversation Manager, Women’s Advocate, Blogger/Podcast Host & Video Talent for National Brand
Company Name Organic
Dates Employed Jan 2010 – Dec 2016
Employment Duration 7 yrs
For seven years, I’ve been engaged in a conversation of empowerment for women on behalf of a national personal care brand. I have created content that educates and inspires women to overcome challenges and live active, vibrant, and fulfilling lives. My activities included:
* Sponsored speaker on behalf of the brand, in coordination with the Women's Health Foundation
* Social media content creation and community management - Engaged with consumers in brand's online community and on Twitter, wrote blog posts, managed product message boards, and answered consumer questions
* Featured talent in a series of educational/promotional videos with Dr. Jennifer Berman from the television show "The Doctors"
* Hosted live online video events with celebrity experts in women’s health
* Host of the "Woman-to-Woman with Marilyn" branded podcast series
* Wrote blog posts - choosing topics and articles of interest to the targeted female consumers
Personal Growth Training
Company Name Fortune 500 Companies - Training Seminars and Consulting
Dates Employed 2000 – 2008
Employment Duration 8 yrs
Presented training on Work Life Balance, and how to increase Happiness, Resilience and Wellbeing, Parenting ... programs to integrate personal and professional success.